Monday, March 9, 2015

Update Daily Journal

Since last March I have kept an almost daily journal, The sicker I was the more I actually journal-ed and as soon as I started feeling better the journaling slowed down quite a bit.

There was a lot of catching up I had to do so I updated my daily journal and instead of typing everything in a post here I will leave ya'll with the link to my journal, It is entry March 9, 2015.

We really covet everyone's prayers for decisions to be made and also for financial burdens from Lyme and Kayla's surgeries.

Read my Daily Journal............

Thanking the Lord always for His provision, His guidance, and His constant love and compassion. I can't imagine walking this horrible Lyme journey without the knowledge of my dear Savior. My Rock and my Redeemer.


No comments:

Post a Comment