Wednesday, March 12, 2014

My Daily Treatment and other changes made.

My current treatment my doctor has me on is a combination of 3 different antibiotics. Each has it's own unique purpose.

Amoxicillin 4000mg daily
Plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine sulfate) 400mg daily
Clarithromicin 1000mg daily

Each one of these is attacking the Lyme from 3 different angles. My LLMD said they work like a S.W.A.T. Team, each stealthily attacking their enemy from their angle.

I also have to take Pantoprazole 40mg daily for my stomach and I also take very strong Probiotics before bed time.

I am good at pill swallowing so I can take the entire handful in one big gulp. My kids are amazed!

I am also waiting for my Young Living Essential Oils to come in. I signed up as a distributor as I read so much about essential oils and how much they help. Once I have my distributor kit I look forward to being blessed with some customers. My distributor number is 1688848. If you decide to buy some or sign up as a distributor you can use my number as that will help me out tremendously!

I also have gone gluten-free for my diet and really trying hard to eliminate sugars.

So that's my daily regiment and so far so good. I will talk about the 'herxing' in my next blog post. Fun fun...NOT! Can you say OUCHIE!!!



2 comments:

  1. What are you doing for nutritional supplements and detox?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do my Young Living oils, I use Thieves and will start using some of the other oils. I drink ACV everyday, several times a day. I was lent the Sun Ancon Chi machine, but after only 3 tries it made me so sick I had to back off, so I will try that again. I don't take any herbs right now as I am still studying up on what I can take with my abx. For now my essential oils are my priority.

    ReplyDelete