Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Where to begin....An Intro

Hi everyone, Donna here.  I decided to start a blog as I am on this Lyme journey. It's a great way to keep track of my symptoms as well as let folks know how to pray for me and also to educate folks on this terrible bug that is truly an epidemic I believe. My goal is to stay focused on Christ, and to glorify Him in the midst of pain and suffering. I want to always point you to Christ.

I will first start with my story and then Lord willing, keep updating as I fight this Lyme bug.

So stay tuned for My Story coming up next....

For now be blessed by this beautiful Spurgeon quote:

If Jesus loves you, and you are sick, let all the world see how you glorify God in your sickness. Let friends and nurses see how the beloved of the Lord are cheered and comforted by him. Let your holy resignation astonish them, and set them admiring your Beloved, who is so gracious to you that he makes you happy in pain, and joyful at the gates of the grave. If your religion is worth anything it ought to support you now, and it will compel unbelievers to see that he whom the Lord loveth is in better case when he is sick than the ungodly when full of health and vigour.

Beloved, Yet Not Afflicted

Looking to my Jesus,

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment